The Borderlands Comic Book Show started as a one day dealer to dealer swap meet that has morphed into a small-town comic book and toy show. As such, the show is family friendly. Since the event is small, we try to have as few for vendors as possible. Our main rule is this: be kind to your neighbor and expect the same thing in return. If you have a little extra room and your neighbor needs it, please share. Below are the details for the day of the show for now (subject to change based on arising situations):
- Load in can begin by 7AM. Possibly earlier. Message me. I try to be onsite as early as possible.
- The facility has new carpet as of May 10th, 2019. Please be careful with food or drinks.
- The facility asks that nothing be placed on the walls with tape, nails, tacks, or anything else that might damage the paint or finish.
- There should be no display of any adult-oriented materials.
- We welcom cosplayers and those who enjoy costumes of all sorts. However, any costumes worn should be in keeping with the family friendly atmosphere of the show. Please, no revealing or suggestive costumes (that includes short shorts).
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the premises. Anyone violating this rule will be asked to leave.